Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links. If you purchase a product I recommend, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
Spring is here! Hello, warm weather 🙂 Well, not completely warm since it can be up and down but it should be mainly warm along with beautiful flowers blooming along with more sunshine! In addition, a lot of bright colors! I love my brown but I also love the mix of bright colors, especially during spring/summer!
With spring, there is light layering that comes with it. For instance, a crop top and jeans can be paired with tennis shoes along with a blazer or a floral dress with boots paired with a moto jacket. We don’t have to wear a thermal vest followed by a top, second top, sweater, jacket, coat, and a heavy scarf. Whew, now that’s a lot!
Using what I already have in my closet, I am going to show 4 casual outfits that you can wear on casual Fridays [ if you’re back in the office ] or casual outings.
1. Blazer, shirt, and heels
- if you want to jazz up an outfit that’s “too simple”, the blazer will take it to another level!
2. Denim dress and sneakers
- Show off those arms and legs with this number!
3. Shirtdress and denim jacket
- This is very casual and cool
*Bonus: blazer, shirt, and sneakers
- This option is for those who want to opt out of wearing heels or just don’t like them. Still fly!
Voila! Three cute casual spring outfits you will love!
What I love the most about these outfits is you can change out one thing for another. For example, if you want to wear a tank top or bodysuit in place of a shirt, you can! The outfit will still be awesome! Mix and match are great, especially when “ there’s nothing to wear.”
With that being said, my favorite is number 1! What’s your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed reading this post, check out this one as well!
Thank you [ Medase! ]
Have a great day!
PIN FOR LATER!
- 3 stylish casual spring outfit ideas you will love! - April 8, 2022
- 4 cute last minute Valentine’s Day outfits you must see - February 12, 2022
- The 3 BEST boots for your winter style - January 9, 2022